Monday, December 8, 2008

A Night Out

Trevor and I went out to the symphony on Saturday night. It was fun to get dressed up and go out with some friends. We had a romantic dinner prior to the symphony (the Wendy's drive-thru). We had a really good time and it was nice to relax and enjoy ourselves because we have both been busy studying for finals!!

Jill, Allison, and Katherine. It's much more fun to hang out with work friends when we are not at work!

Stacie and Allison

So, I attempted to wear some nice shoes and they did nothing but hurt my feet. I barely made it from the car to Abravanel Hall. Since we were downtown on a Saturday night in December, the traffic was horrible and we were forced to park far away. On the walk back to the car, my shoes were hurting bad that I took them off. Although it was more comfortable, it only took about 30 seconds for them to start going numb from the cold cement. My wonderful husband offered me his shoes since he was wearing socks. I still insist that he only gave me his shoes so he wouldn't have to hear me complain the whole time!

Trevor in downtown Salt Lake walking without his shoes.

2 comments:

Jill, Wes, and Andy said...

That was such a fun night, thanks for inviting us! Dress shoes SUCK.

Aaron and Jen said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time! So did you survive first semester? So is Stacy going to school with you too?