Thursday, December 3, 2009

December Fun!

The past few months have flown by. Trevor and I have both been extremely busy with school. We had a great Thanksgiving with the Harris family, we have been to a couple concerts, and we have spent a lot of time studying and doing homework. I have have been slacking a bit on the picture taking, but here are some of the recent pictures I have taken.

Me, Summer, and McKenna at the Sandy Aquarium. I love hanging out with Summer and her girls- we always have fun!

More aquarium pics...

Summer and her cute girls

Summer's little girl Sayla- smiling and happy as always!

Octopus at the aquarium

Our tree

The lights on our house. Trevor and I had fun putting them up together- it was not as difficult as I thought it would be, but still a little bit of work!

2 comments:

Summer Larsen said...

I love your tree!!! It was so much fun hanging out with you, I love ya and we well have to get together!!!

Aaron and Jen said...

Your tree is beautiful! How have you been doing? Are you done with finals yet? When are you getting together?