Thursday, October 16, 2008

5 Things...

I was tagged by Kate!

5 Shows I watch

1. Jon and Kate plus 8
2. Friends
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Oprah
5. Biggest Loser

5 Restaurants

1. Olive Garden
2. Cafe Rio
3. Cheesecake Factory
4. Mimi's Cafe
5. European Connection

5 Thing that happened yesterday

1. Took my last midterm for this semester
2. Turned in my first real paper for graduate school- 6 pages of APA format
3. Played with my puppy- who is now one year old as of this week!
4. Watched the presidential debate- as well as watching two of my classmates debate about the healthcare policies proposed by both presidential candidates
5. Took a 1.5 hour hike up City Creek Canyon with three of my classmates and got MAJOR blisters on my feet

5 Things to look forward to

1. Finishing grad school
2. Going on a cruise with my family
3. Having kids
4. Trevor graduating college
5. Spending time with my mom this weekend

5 Things I love about fall

1. Crisp air and cool weather
2. Thanksgiving with my family
3. Fall decorations
4. Cozy jammies
5. A bowl of soup and a cup of hot chocolate

5 Thing on my wish list

1. Having a backyard
2. Swimming pool
3. Being able to travel when and where I want
4. The motivation to exercise daily :)
5. Staying healthy and happy

5 Things important to me

1. My husband and puppy
2. My family
3. My health
4. My friends
5. Laughing and being silly

5 People I tag

1. Summer
2. Lindy
3. Jill
4. Jamie
5. Mandy
And anyone else who wants to participate!


5 comments:

Slaters said...

Looks like you've settle back into "life as a student" .... hope you are enjoying it. Hope all is well

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for dropping me a line, welcome to the blogging world. Hows school, the unit...

Jill, Wes, and Andy said...

Cozy jammies rock!

John, Summer, and Makenna Lynn Larsen said...

So I love the blog, I am just checking out blogs because I am setting her at work with out you and it is not fair, I wish you were her with me, but I we well be together tomorrow, enjoy your sleep take to you soon.

Higley's said...

Allison! I haven't seen you for so long! Where have you been?