Thursday, October 16, 2008

MEMORY GAME

This sounded fun to me, so I posted a memory on Kate's blog so she would let me play. I always wonder who is looking at our blog- I guess if no one posts than I know I am fooling myself thinking that other people are reading this :)

1. Add a comment on this post of a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me briefly or we go way back, just remind me of something that sticks out for you.

2. Next, repost these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's pretty fun to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave a memory about you!

Even if you don't have a blog, please play!

5 comments:

Jill, Wes, and Andy said...

I remember when you did your capstone in TICU. You were so quiet...wow appearances are deceiving :)

Kate said...

I remember when we were up at LD and eating lunch. You were preparing for your wedding and people were talking about the things we shouldn't eat... you told us that you had to fit in a wedding dress in just a few weeks. Greg then proceeded to open his mouth and then need to insert his foot by telling you that you didn't seem like the type that needed to worry about that...well, well, umm...he had seen you without your scrubs... poor guy, but it was a good laugh. But you really aren't the type that did have much to worry about fitting into your dress. You looked fabulous!

Mandy Snyder said...

I remember when you told me about getting your puppy. You were very excited and you were and worried for the responsibility (Just like when you were deciding on grad school or not).

You told me Jersey was so little she had to sleep with you and Trevor and she was just like taking care of a baby. I think you also told me that she was so easy to potty train that she was done in like 3 days.

I know she turns one soon but you haven't quite had her a year, right? Sorry my timeline is warped, something about being in grad school at the time. The cool thing is that you are blogging as you go which will help keep track of when things happened.

Roberta Schine said...

I remember taking you to see Nutcracker Suite one Christmas in New York City when you were a little girl. We sat in the blacony but the seats were strange. The were in a single file but one in back of the other! I told you to sit in front of me so that I could watch you but you argued that you wanted to sit in back of me so that you could watch me! You were really loud about it and kept going after during the performance. I don't remember who wone the argument. Do you?(!) Love, Aunt Bobbie

amys said...

I remember when we were in France one night at a neat open air market filled with shops, cafes & Frenchmen, and an older American woman (presumably from NY) said in a realy loud New York accent "I THOUGHT ALL THE YOUNG PEOPLE HERE WERE SUPPOSED TO SPEAK ENGLISH". We cracked up then & I still crack up every time I think of it! :)
Love, Aunt Amy