Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas

This was the first year I got to celebrate Christmas. Last year I worked on both Christmas Eve and Christmas day - both day shifts. We went over to Trevor's parents house on Christmas morning to open presents with his family. His mom made us delicious Swedish pancakes. We left after a few hours because we both had to work that night so we needed a nap. It was a fun morning.



Jersey got some presents too.

Daddy and his Jersey watching "A Christmas Story"

Decorating our own tree was fun too. I love buying holiday decorations for the house and ornaments for the tree! Next year I think we will need a bigger tree since I have so many ornaments. I don't think they will all fit on our small tree that I bought to fit in our apartment last year.
Here is our first and only present that was under our tree this year. Our vacation was our gift to each other.



2 comments:

Jill, Wes, and Andy said...

How fun...I had a great time the other night. Thanks for everything

Slaters said...

Looks like a great christmas.....School Good?