Thursday, January 15, 2009

Friends are the Best

Last Tuesday, a bunch of friends from work drove down to Payson to visit Summer after she had her baby girl, Sayla. Lindy and Russ were so nice to drive us all down there. We all loaded up and made the one-hour trek south. Russ and Andy sat in the back and watched a movie, Katherine and I sat with baby Cody, and Jill kept Lindy company up front. When the caravan pulled up to Summer's house, she looked a little suprised (but mostly happy) to see so many people. We talked, had great cheesecake (thanks Katherine), and took turns holding the beautiful new baby girl.

Jill and Summer

Cody and Andy. Andy did not want his picture taken, but I snapped this one before he realized what I was doing. It turned out so cute. Andy kept making Cody laugh- it was adorable!

Russ and Cody hanging out with the girls

Allison, Sayla, McKenna, Lindy, Cody, and Katherine

I have to say, I don't always love my job, but I have made some great friends. I had a really fun day. I just wished we all lived a little closer (Summer, Lindy & Russ)! I love you all! Thanks for such a fun day!

4 comments:

Jill, Wes, and Andy said...

It was such a great afternoon. Thanks for letting me play!

Kate said...

Hey... I know I had to work... but next time invite me!! I would love to come play with all of you.

John, Summer, and Makenna Lynn Larsen said...

I love the pics, you are the best, I already miss you.

Aaron and Jen said...

We NEED to get together and catch up!