Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Our 1st Anniversary

Trevor and I celebrated our first anniversary on Monday, September 15th. The night before, we went to my parents house to hang out and have dinner. We all had a piece of our wedding cake that night- it definitely tasted better a year ago! Both being full-time students, Trevor and I had to be creative with our special day since our bank account has become significantly smaller in the last few months! We decided to take Jersey to the park with us and then had a picnic lunch. We relaxed for a while before coming home and studying for a few hours (in separate rooms!). That night we went to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory (mmm...) and then came home and watched our wedding video and exchanged cards and small gifts. It was a really great day!

Dinner at the Cheesecake Factory...yummy!

The beautiful flowers Trevor gave me.


Relaxing at the park

5 comments:

Erin said...

Happy 1st anniversary! We just celebrated ours a couple weeks ago on 8-31. I can't believe how fast this year has flown by!

Jill, Wes, and Andy said...

Congrats! I am glad you had a nice day together, after all that's what it is all about

John, Summer, and Makenna Lynn Larsen said...

I love the blog, you said you have nothing to but on it, but you have tons. by the way I miss you to I work tomorrow, which is Thursday. hope you are working then.

Aaron and Jen said...

Happy Anniversary! It sounds like you had an awesome day! Keep in touch and let me know when life slows down a little!

jared and susan said...

Did you chop your hair? it looks cute!!! And in answer to your question no I am not leaving I just picked up this other job as extra because I wanted something different. I like it so far, there is no diaper changing which makes it all worth it.