Monday, September 15, 2008

Trouble with a capital "T"

This is our baby girl- yes, the one with her tongue sticking out. She was playing with her cousin Missy who is about ten times bigger than her.
This is Jersey and her best friend Gabbie. I love when the two of them get together because that means Jersey will be exhausted for the rest of the day!
What a daddy's girl! Jersey loves to cuddle!
Play time! As I am trying to post right now, Jersey keeps bringing me her toy to play. At almost a year old, she is still very energetic.





3 comments:

Jamie said...

I am so glad you told me about your blog! Your pics are cute! Where are you living now? we definitly need to get together soon!

Mandy Snyder said...

Ha! Its addicting once you get started. My family is now following my blog and my mom called to let me know I needed to update my profile because it said my occupation was a student and now that I am finished with school that needed to change. Your pictures are great. Thanks for sharing with the world.

Jill, Wes, and Andy said...

What a cute puppy!