Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wedding Pics



I thought I would post some wedding pictures to reminisce about the past year. I have to say, we have had a really good first year of marriage. Both of our families came out to Utah for our wedding, and some stayed for a while after the wedding to visit. I took two weeks off from work which was wonderful. All of the planning and stress was worth it- our wedding day was perfect! It was great to be able to celebrate with family and friends. We took our honeymoon a few months later- we went on a Caribbean cruise and we had a blast. We loved it so much that I found the next cruise I wanted to go on within a few days of getting home. A week after we got home, we brought home our four-legged baby girl and then bought a townhouse in April. It's been such a good year. I love you, Trevor! Here's to many more good years!

1 comment:

Jill, Wes, and Andy said...

Beautiful, fun pics! Aren't wedding days great, one of those few days in your life when you are carefree